The workshop submission and reviewing process will use EasyChair.
The GREC 2021 EasyChair website is now open.
- Authors are invited to submit
the abstract by May 10th, 2021 andtheir paper by May 28, 2021 – 11:59PM Pacific Time Zone
- Submitted papers undergo an immediate single-blind review process, and authors are notified of their acceptance as soon as the review is completed (at the latest by June 25, 2021)
- Camera-ready papers are expected to be sent shortly after their notification of acceptance, at the latest by July 2, 2021.
IAPR Ethical Requirements for Authors
The GREC Program Committee will strictly enforce the IAPR Statement of Ethics. The IAPR requires that all authors wishing to present a paper declare that:
- The paper is substantially original and that no paper substantially similar in content has been submitted or will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the ICDAR2019 review period.
- The paper does not contain any plagiarism, and
- The paper will be presented by the author or a co-author in person.
The IAPR retains the right to eliminate any papers in violation of these requirements and to exclude the authors of such papers from future IAPR community activities.
The full IAPR Statement of Ethics can be found here.
Author Instructions and Paper Format
Authors are invited to submit two types of paper :
- Full papers describing complete works of research (up to 15 pages).
- Short papers providing an opportunity to report on research in progress and to present novel positions on graphic recognition (up to 6 pages).
The submited papers will respect the same policy and conditions of ICDAR 2021 conference papers. Papers should be formatted according to the instructions and style files provided by Springer. The LaTeX template for LNCS can be downloaded here. It is also available on Overleaf.
You can also see the author instructions on ICDAR Website for the format.
Accepted papers (full and short) will be published in a Springer LNCS volume dedicated to all ICDAR workshops.
Camera ready submission of workshop papers are due by 30 june 2021.